Welcome to the VOIP Services Buyer's Guide
Put your high speed Internet connection to work for your small business with Voice over IP Services. Learn about service plans, call management and logging, advanced features, and accommodation of additional users and phone numbers. With VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) technology, small businesses now have a cost effective, feature-rich alternative to the traditional business phone system that facilitates geographic independence to work from homes, a powerful business feature set along with local and long distance for a fraction of the cost of both the low-feature multi-line phones or the feature-rich PBX.
Voice Over IP Services Basics
- Top Ten VoIP Features for Small Businesses
- VoIP services have leveled the communications playing field for small businesses, allowing even the smallest startup access to enterprise-grade technology. Before IP communications, only large enterprises could afford a PBX system, which allowed for advanced call routing, forwarding, and auto-attendant features. Today, those features and many more are available to businesses of all sizes.
- Top Ten VoIP Stakeholders in any Organization
- Who benefits most from a VoIP upgrade? IP communications delivers value to every corner of the enterprise. The technology streamlines business processes and generally makes everyone’s job easier. Here’s a look at the key stakeholders in a business telephony upgrade.
- Top Five VoIP Services for a Customer-Driven Business
- Customers drive business success. More and more businesses are realizing a competitive advantage in their reputation for customer service. Behind every customer service victory is a strong communications infrastructure. IP communications technology offers powerful services to develop a strong customer relationship. Here’s a look at the top five VoIP services to retain customers.
- Top Ten Ways to Save With VoIP Services
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone systems are legendary for their ability to slash communications budgets. Flexibility, integration with the data network, and streamlined technology add up to sizable cost savings.